The Bakery Production Worker rotates throughout several tasks in a production environment including filling, wrapping, and packaging product while adhering to food safety and quality procedures.
• Operates and supervises continuous production line
• Rotates among duties including the filler machine, wrapper machine, packing boxes, stacking boxes, etc.
• Visually inspects product for quality and quantity
• Reports all equipment issues to the supervisor or manager in a timely manner
• Understands and follows all safety procedures that apply to daily operations
• Maintains a safe and clean environment by following all safety policies and procedures
• Maintains excellent customer service and positive demeanor towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
• Adheres to Aramark and OSHA safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
• Ensures security of company and client assets
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Previous experience in a bakery production or related role preferred
• Validated knowledge of bakery production methods and standards
• Validated Knowledge of food safety regulations such as proper food handling, sanitation, and storage
• Must be able to obtain a food safety certification
• Demonstrates basic math and counting skills
• Requires repetitive motion with hands and arms
• Requires ability to stand and walk for the duration of shift.
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at ~~~ or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.