City of Eastpointe
18.13/Hour Plus Comprehensive Fringe Benefits Package.
Under the supervision of an assigned superior, performs a full scope of basic clerical functions including word processing, records management, data entry, customer service and similar activities.
Essential Job Functions
- Receives, screens, and directs telephone calls, visitors, and correspondence to appropriate personnel. Provides general information and customer service.
- Prepares forms, correspondence, reports, memos, receipts, vouchers, permits, and other similar documents and/or materials.
- Types, enters data, copies, files, and performs other clerical tasks as assigned.
- Makes postings, reconciles statements, and balances accounts and records according to well-defined procedures. Prepares simple reports of data results.
- Sorts, checks, and files vouchers, reports, cards, charts, letters, and similar materials.
- Creates spreadsheets to tabulate and account for materials, supplies, activities, and other assigned information.
- Prepares and maintains records, files, charts, data, schedules, reports, and similar information.
- Reviews and ensures the accuracy and completeness of records, forms, documents, attachments, data, and other such materials.